Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So Excited!

I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it! ....you must sing that in your coolest Pointer Sisters voice!  Why am I so stinkin' excited? Several reasons:

First:
I will leaving on a cruise Sunday!  So one week from today we will be at our first stop, Montego Bay, Jamacia!  My cousin Sara & I will be hiking & zip-lining!  How fun!  Oh goodness, those people are going to have no idea what hit them when the "Shorts" get on that big ole' boat!  Haha
 
Second:
I feel like I went shopping..but in my own rubbermaid container.  You are probably thinking "This girl is c-r-a-z-y..what does she mean?"  Let me explain.  Well, clothes that used to be my "fat" clothes, are now my "skinny" clothes. I used to think I was huge, and those clothes were soo cute..Now I'm like..Heck ya!!  They fit!  These poor clothes haven't seen the light of day in about 3 llllooooonnnngggg years!  But now they do...and I will be taking them on the cruise!!!  Yay me!

Third:
I came home to a happy hubby with my bath water ready for me...and fresh baked cookies! He's awesome!  He did bring it to my attention, though, that this is the first time we will be away from each other for 7 days since the day we met.  How sad!!  We've done get aways with our friends, but never for 7 days! I just hope he remembers to feed Lola & Chico! 

So  Awana was a success tonight, too! My girls did SUPER AWESOME!  ...and I was told that I didn't look old, maybe looked like I was in college!  You've gotta love sweet innocence!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment