Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Kissed A Girl!!

Ok, I know what you're thinking...YOU DID WHAT?  Give me time to explain.  I've missed my bloggy friends the last couple of days.  I do have a great reason why I haven't been blogging, though.  I've been cruising! 

Yesterday, Wednesday, was our first port of call, Montego Bay, Jamaica.  My little cousin, Sara & I went on this sweet zipline excursion.  It was way awesome!   I'll definately post pics as soon as I get home!  We were so pumped about our tour that we forgot to go to the beach when we got back to the port.  Yes, we are both blonde.  It was just one of those things....

Then today...WOW!! We are in Georgetown, Caymen Island. We went to this sand bar in the middle of the ocean called Stingray City.  Its called that for a great reason...there are stingrays EVERYWHERE!!  I mean...BIG ones!  This is where I kissed a girl!  They said its good luck to kiss a stingray, so I  figured with mine & Donny's luck, it was worth the shot.  So, I kissed a stingray.  Just to make sure, I kissed 2 more! Once we left there, we went to a turtle farm & I got to hold a 2 week old sea turtle!  He/She was soooo stinkin' cute!  I have a special place in my heart for turtles, so this was an awesome experience.  To top it off, we played with a sweet 23 year old rescue dolphin named Alma!  That was definatley worth the $$.  Come to think about it..I did alot of kissing today...stingrays, baby sea turtles, & dolphins.  I can't wait to share the pics with you!  ...and don't worry..I've already Donny about all my smoochin'...hehe

This is actually costing me by the minute...so I better get off here!

2 comments:

  1. "I have a special place in my heart for turtles"

    hahaha :) Oh the story....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do Megan Lou!! Haven't I told you that before?

    ReplyDelete