Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cruise Review...Finally!

Wow..I've been a complete slacker lately with my blog. I've just been sooo busy this week!!  I wanted to share a few pics from the cruise that I've been blabbing about for weeks.

This was Me & Sara before our zipline excursion in Montego Bay, Jamaica.  Aren't we so cute in our harness?  haha.  Not so much!
Awww...Look at this 3 week old sea turtle!  He/or she was so tiny!  This was at the Turtle Farm in Georgetown, Grand Cayman.
 This was my 3rd trip on the Fury Catamaran in Cozumel.  I'm totally rockin' my life jacket!
The entire group in Cozumel... Aunt Lisa, Sara, Aunt Karen, Me, Mom & Aunt Deb.
 Ok, if you've ever been on a cruise, you know about the towel animals.  Well, this bat was hanging above our bed with Sara's sunglasses on.  When we walked in it scared us so bad....we were screaming, then laughing, then running for the bathroom!  Too funny..Gotta love giggling girls!
Here's the "Kayla has lost her mind" stingray kiss!  See how huge she was!! Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment