Friday, January 14, 2011

A Million Different Directions!!

My head is spinning in a million different directions!  But the crazy thing about it...I LOVE IT!  If you have known me for any length of time, you know I am ALWAYS on the go, go, go! This was my list of "able to do's" today. (I try not to think of it as my "To do's," because I am SUPER grateful that I am ABLE to do them!)
* Go to the Bank - always a plus! - check
*Order fruit tray from Kroger - check
*Pick up Emily at 9:30am - check
*Super cute black shoes from Dillards, & maybe a pair of flip flops - check (& totally added in the flip flops)
*Find Emily a shirt for shower & a wedding - check
*Target - check
*Chick fil A - double check
*Take Emily home - check
*Tan (although Megan says, "tis the season to be pale)- check
*Mani/pedi - ahhh check
*Verizon store - check
*Get things for Shower tomorrow - check
*Finish packing for the cruise - half a check, still in progress...I was doing good until my ADD totally kicked in to blog.. lol...
*Go back to Longview when Donny gets off work to meet Jen to get my "Half Baked by Boo" goodness!!

Whew...that wore me out just thinking it!!  

Thank you, Lord, for giving me friends to shop with, shop for ( & their babies) & friends that are awesome bakers that can always bail you out of a dessert crisis! Amen

1 comment: