Wednesday, January 18, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things!

When I was driving home from work today, I couldn't keep my mind still.  I mean, it was one of those days when my mind was racing ninety to nothing.  I was thinking of how my life used to be, how it is now, and how its all about to change! 

As for now, I wanted to jot down a few of my favorite things....(In no particular order!!) :)

*My husband...I know, kinda cheesey, but its true!   He's so excited about Laney's arrival, and that makes me giggle!  Example..last week Donny packed his hospital bag, bought her an iPod, and this week he installed the extra car seat base in his truck!  haha...He's so sweet! 
*This person, the size of a pineapple, thats still growing... little Laney
*Lola & Chico!
*Family
*My awesome Sunday School class!
*Water with lemon
*Gain laundry detergent, the tropical fruit kind
*The smell of Dreft
*Facials
*Chocolate milk
*Chocolate icecream..yuuummm
*The sound of laughter
*The smell of rain
*Nephews & nieces...Ty steals my heart, Brie has my attitude, Zach is hilarious, Grayson makes me giggle, Rylie is too cute, & Easton is developing his little personality!
*Alexia sweet potatoe fries
*Peaches
*Best friends (you know who you are!!)
*New friends (you also know who you are!!)
*Manicures & pedicures
*A nice, long, relaxing, warm bath
*Laundry straight out of the dryer
*Cool walks after work
*The ability to have an "able to do list" instead of a "to do list"

Thank you, Lord, for all my favorite things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment