Saturday, July 16, 2011

Long Time..No Post...

So much has happened here in the Golden house since that last post. It feels like its been 10 years since my last post. 

Ty graced us with his presence for a week.  It was b.u.s.y!  He had VBS in the mornings, and we tried to do fun stuff in the afternoon.  Poor little guy got so sick on this trip.  This insane stomach bug was going around his house...but I'm so glad that Donny & I didn't get it.  That Friday we went to Splash Kingdom.  It was sooo much fun!   Here's a few pictures from our week.

Group shot from the VBS Program.





Last weekend I went to Dayton & had an awesome weekend.  Laying out by the pool & visiting with the fam took up the majority of the weekend.  I was so excited because I got to see 2 of my high school friends...Keely & Amy!  We haven't seen each other since Keely's wedding 4 years ago.  Oh my!  It was a blast.  We really should do that more often. Catching up, great food & getting to meet little Avery was such a great time!  

There are about to be some changes around here...more of that to come in future weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment