Saturday, July 30, 2011

Baby G

Yep, this is what you think! Donny & I are going to parents!!  Whoa. Kinda crazy!  Actually...Super Crazy!! 

The news is starting to sink in...just so hard to believe since I'm not sick, super exhausted, or down right mean.  I can't say I'm not moody....Donny would definitely tell you that I am!  Don't get me wrong, I'm so thankful that...so far...I've skipped the nausea!  Pray that this will continue.

I'm so confused..I really don't know how far along I am...I know that sounds crazy, but here's why.  I went to the dr at 7 weeks 3 days, but they baby was measuring 6 weeks.  So they called me 6 weeks. Then I went back 2 weeks later, at what I would think was 9 weeks 3 days, but they didn't measure the little pumpkin...and on the sonogram it says 9 weeks 3 days...but according to the size from the first one, I would just be 8 weeks 3 days.  I have no idea!  Too funny, huh!!  I'm so not good at this!  haha... So I guess I'll just go by the size of the little kidney bean....which means today the babe' is 9 weeks! 

One more week until double digits!!!  How stinkin' exciting!

Here is my quick, little rant for today...
I'm trying not to let negative people influence me in negative ways...This is very hard for me because I don't know a lot..about a lot of things...and others are way more experienced than me in a lot of areas...so I let them skew my ideas and thoughts on things...BUT.NO.MORE!!  I'm serious!  NO.MORE!  I have faith that everything will go according to His plans! 

I have to say, this sure is a NEW YEAR, NEW ADVENTURE!  whoa!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment