Monday, May 2, 2011

Whoa!

Whoa peeps...I've been one crazy, busy ole' girl!  I haven't blogged in For.EV.er!!

Since my last post, we were ABLE to celebrate Easter!  What an awesome holiday!  I love Easter!! Can you imagine the excitement when everyone realized that the tomb was empty?  How cool!  I get so excited when I think about that!   Danny & Jessica, Zach & Grasyon, and Megan & Dusty, Rylie & Easton came to Elysian Fields on Saturday.  It was so much fun!!  The kids played with bubbles & had an Easter egg hunt, while us "grown ups" watched with envy!   This is Zach & Rylie chasing bubbles..aren't they cute!
 The Golden Girls...Megan, Jessica & Me...
 
Donny & I were ABLE to go to Church with his parents...


and then ABLE played a pretty fun round of golf!
I didn't get to see my Momma or Daddy...but I had a good Easter.  Mom & Aunt Karen came up the weekend before to watch The Sacrifice, IBC's program.  It was amazing..as usual!!

This last weekend was a great time with girls.  My best friend is getting married in 12 days, so we took her out for a night on the town.  Great times....I don't have a pic to share for this one...lol...;)
oh wait...i do....

This is Nikki, Me & Ardra

Oh, and I was ABLE to run 7 miles in 2 days last week!! 4 miles one day...then 3 the next...That is A HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT for Me!!  If it hadn't been for my bff, Megan & our power socks....I would not have been able to do it!

Have I  told you all lately how BLESSED I am?!!!?

Thank you, Lord, for changing my "to-do's" into my "able" to do's!  Thank you for such great friends & family to celebrate holidays with!  Thank you for friends that push me to the max, and for sharing encouraging words from the Truth that help me realize I'm worth something! 

1 comment: