Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This is Whats Been Up!!

Oh My Goodness...What in the world has happened to me?  If I didn't know myself, I would have thought I vanished off the face of the Earth.  Not so much...I've just been WAY, SUPER-DUPER BUSY!  I feel so bad that I haven't shared anything that has happened in my WAY, SUPER-DUPER EXCITING life lately! 

So, here we go!  I have a new nephew since my last post. Duty & Megan welcomed Easton Lee Golden on Super Bowl Sunday..maybe he'll be a football player!! He is sooo cute!  Don't you agree?

This past weekend, Megan K. & I hung out with 11 super neat 9th graders!  OMGoodness!  It was a blast!  We lead group discussions at DNow.  I LOVED the theme, "A fire burns within me" ...and our discussions focused on "Love Out Loud."  I always enjoyed DNow when I was in jr. high & high school, so I knew it would be rewarding!  I kept telling them that it wasn't a coincidence that they were there or that we were their group leaders...it was all part of the Lord's plan.  We knew that we didn't have much to offer, we just kept praying that He would give us the words that we needed to teach those sweet girls what it was they needed to learn!   It all worked out...Marvelously!...OHHH...and I showed them my awesome cheer skills that were a little rusty (its been a little over 10 years since those skills were used)...& actually, somehow, managed to do a toe touch or two!! 
  
Monday, Valentines Day, was mine & Donny's 2nd Wedding Anniversary!  Whoo hoo! We made it TWO YEARS!  Donny says, with a cute little smirk on his face.."Its been two Loooooooonnng years!" ..I know he doesn't mean it!!  ;) He was so sweet yesterday!  He made a roast with carrots & potatoes & I made him a red velvet cake.  (His favorite, which is why that was his grooms cake) It was so nice to come home to dinner, and spend it just hanging out with the most awesome guy I know!  Here's a pic of my gorgeous roses!

Oh, and I'm so excited that I get my hair did this Friday!  I love how sassy I feel when I get it cut & colored!  Hahaha...

So, that is whats been up!

No comments:

Post a Comment