Sunday, August 28, 2011

Whew..What a Weekend!

This weekend was such a whirl-wind...But totally in a good way!

Friday: I woke up kinda late with the dreaded chore of cleaning on my mind.  Ugh...I hate cleaning the house when I let it get completely O.O.C..(out of control)  Mom & Aunt Karen were coming up, so I put a roast on to cook all day.  Lawdy, did the day go by fast...and I was kinda sore from being on my feet all stinkin' day.

Saturday:  Mom, Aunt Karen & I got up early & headed over to Shreveport for breakfast at Another Broken Egg.  I must say...it was deeeee-lish!!  After a belly full of tomato & cheese quiche & fruit...we hit the town for a little shopping.  I hate to admit, but at 14 weeks, I don't have any clothes that fit right!!  I guess fit "right" is the key.  Luckily I got HOOKED UP with some super cute clothes!  Thanks mom!! 

Donny said he was going to take us to dinner for my birthday weekend...but when we got to the restaurant..20 of our closest friends & family were there!  I was so surprised!!  Apparently Donny high-jacked my phone in the middle of the night & stole my friends numbers.  He's so thoughtful!! :)  He's been planning this the entire month of August!  How FUNNNN!!

Saturday night we had 2 extra visitors...I don't think the trai-la has ever been so full of guests before!  My brother, Stephen & Kim came up for the occasion!  So sad to say that we only have one picture from the night...This is my bestie, Megan & Me..

Today, I have slept all day.  We got up early again, had breakfast, all my peeps left...then I had a date with the couch!  Whew...What a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment